Courtesy of our historical involvement with Balzers thin film technology we have always been closely involved in coating technology.
Today Scitek continues to be your local coating technology expert with solutions ranging from research to industrial production, optics and media.
Whatever you are considering thermal evaporation, e-beam evaporation, sputtering, physical vapour deposition, plasma enhanced physical vapour deposition, etching, atomic layer deposition and many others – Scitek will have a solution for you.
Applications include basic thin film coating for electron microscopy preparation, semiconductor, optical coatings all the way to solar cell production.
Look no further than Scitek for
- Batch deposition in research
- In-line coating for industrial production
- Roll-to-roll coating in pilot and production
Angstrom Engineering was founded in 1992 and has quickly grown into a global player with a reputation for providing high-quality machines and unparalleled customer service. Their PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition), and CVD (Chemical Vapour Deposition) systems are created by skilled and experienced engineers. All Angstrom Engineering products are designed and assembled in Kitchener (Canada).
Angstrom Engineering enjoys an outstanding reputation for product quality and service levels amongst the ANZ research community. Existing users include Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication, CSIRO, the University of Newcastle, Flinders University and the Australian National University.
Products include :
- COVAP II – A compact economical solution suitable for many process applications, the small size of the COVAP II will ensure you can find a space in your lab and in your budget.
- NEXDEP – Offering custom flexibility in a compact footprint at an economical price, the NEXDEP system can be built to meet your needs.
- AMOD – Designed to meeting the advanced process required of today’s thin film researcher, our flagship line is fully customizable and can even be combined as part of a multi-system configuration.
- EVOVAC – Expanding on the popularity of our AMOD line, the EvoVac’s large size allow even more configuration flexibility and improved glove box integration.
- LPCVD – The LPCVD (low pressure chemical vapour deposition) system is designed to meet the high temperature requirements of graphene and CNT research
Cambridge Nanotech are world leaders in atomic layer deposition technology which offers precise control of depositions down to the atomic scale. From accelerating the speed of semiconductors to improving the efficiency of solar panels. ALD holds tremendous promise across a wide array of industries, including energy, optical, electronics, nanostructures, biomedical, and more.
The principle of ALD is based on sequential pulsing of special precursor vapors, each of which forms about one atomic layer each pulse.
Cambridge NanoTech systems are designed to deposit pinhole free coatings that are perfectly uniform in thickness, even deep inside pores, trenches and cavities. The ability to deposit such high quality films on substrates with ultra-high aspect ratios is a key feature of Cambridge NanoTech systems.
Expertech provides a range of options through their Compact Thermal Reactor portfolio. Diffusion / LPCVD Furnace Systems has the following benefits;
- Production style performance in a small footprint
- Fully automated, recipe driven processing
- Ideal for pilot lines and development labs
- Small space saving footprint – and stack-able
Providing an exceptionally small footprint system this system is also stack-able. Accommodating both atmospheric pressure and LPCVD processes, the CTR is an ideal solution for pilot lines, R&D labs, and government and university laboratories.
Model CTR-125 – Processes substrates up to 125mm diameter
Model CTR-200 – Extends the processing range to 200mm diameter substrates. (Processes 125mm and 156mm square substrates, too).
- Compact design enables more efficient utilization of high cost clean room space.
- Stackable – up to four for the CTR-125 or three for CTR-200 systems fit in the same compact footprint.
- Safety interlocks, both hardware and software complying to industry standards.
- Recipe execution – recipe control, storage and data capture using a PC-computer based control system
- Cantilever automation, controlled rate of load insertion and withdrawal using the optional Expertech auto-loader.
- Savings on facilities cost – using compact water cooled heater element
- A wide range of atmospheric and LPCVD processes available.