Scitek is pleased to announce our new partnership with Angstrom Engineering. Angstrom Engineering was founded in 1992 and has quickly grown into a global player with a reputation for providing high-quality machines and unparalleled customer service. Their PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition), and CVD (Chemical Vapour Deposition) systems are created by skilled and experienced engineers. All Angstrom Engineering products are designed and assembled in Kitchener (Canada). Angstrom Engineering products are already widely used in ANZ including Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication, CSIRO, the University of Newcastle, Flinders University and the Australian National University.
Their product range includes
- CoVap II, an economical platform suitable for limited budgets
- NexDep, a compact yet powerful, highly customisable platform that caters for most applications
- Amod, flagship platform for high end research
- Evovac, large scale thin film deposition for high throughput
- LPCVD, low pressure chemical vapour deposition system for graphene and 2D material research
Scitek is looking back at over 25 years experience in thin film deposition. We are looking forward to working with you on your PVD and LPCVD projects.