Beamline Transporters and Components
At Scitek we provide a wide range of particle accelerator related components and transporters. We can supply high quality transporters that serve to transfer samples between UHV-chambers. Using a set of rare earth magnets on the air- and vacuum side provides it with the necessary force to ensure a rigid coupling from the handle to the inner shaft. The use of dry lube coated ball bearings in combination with a specially designed slide bearing guarantee smooth operation even after numerous bakeout cycles. These components are designed for ultra high vacuum applications and therefore are designed to be safe and be of the highest quality.
- Dual shaft, with pincer grip
- Dual shaft, rotatable with PGRMS
- Dual shaft wafer transporter with vertical lift
- Transporter, with torque limitation option
- Single shaft, non-rotatable
GMD40 Sample Transporter
- linear travel: 300mm, 500mm, 750mm, 1000mm or customized
- linear force: ~70N
- torque: ~5Nm
- bakeout temperature: 150deg C max.
- pressure range 1*10E-11mbar to 1000mbar
- fully UHV compatible materials
For further enquires please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on our contact page.