- Fully automated system
- Tilt/rotate option
- Minimize sample charge on non-conductive samples
- Reduce e-beam damage
- Increase secondary electron emissions
Desk V coating systems are available in two versions: Desk V HP and Desk V TSC.
The Desk V TSC, the turbo molecular-pumped sputter coater option, is a high-resolution unit suitable for oxidizing and non-oxidizing metals. This magnetron sputter unit precisely deposits a conductive coating for scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM) sample preparation.
- Carbon Coating
- AC glow discharge
- Low-voltage thermal evaporation
The Denton Vacuum Bench Top™ Turbo is a capable full-range low-voltage thermal evaporation platform engineered for a wide variety of thermal evaporation applications. It can also be configured for high resolution sample preparation.
The Bench Top Turbo is the ideal compact low-voltage thermal evaporator for both routine and complex carbon coating applications. The Bench Top Turbo also supports sputtering applications for high resolution analysis or other applications.
- Rotary shadowing for metals and carbon
- Recipe development
- Small scale production
- Forensic and failure analysis
- High vacuum gate valve for rapid cycling
- Diffusion or tubro pump options
- Dedicated sputter or evaporation capability
- Integrated thickness monitors and controllers
- AC glow for sample cleaning
With rapid cycle times, on-board deposition control and a large deposition zone, the DV-502 gives users a flexible, high vacuum evaporation or sputtering system equipped for a wide range of applications.
Ion Sputter Coater
- Fast and easy coating method (Start button > Automatic vacuum > Plasma Coating > Vent)
- Sample loading size – max. 50mm
- Target Material – Au (Gold), Pt (Platinum)
- Real time displaying current value
- Time setting as user wants
- Minimize installation place with small vacuum pump
- Current, Vacuum Setting / Save recipes function
Specifications (MCM-100 / MCM-200)
- Target Material : Au, Pt
- Target Electrode Size : D – 50mm
- Chamber Size : 120mm x 65mm | 130mm x 110mm
- Sample Table Size : 50mm
- Electrode-Sample Table Interval : 35mm
- Dimensions : 180(W) x 310(D) x 310(H) / 15kg | 505(W) x 310(D) x 250(H) / 10kg