ANEST IWATA was the first in the world to develop air-cooled, oil-free, scroll-type vacuum pumps. Our oil-free, scroll vacuum pumps are compact and emit less noise and vibration than other dry vacuum pumps. They are highly valued by customers who need clean, high quality vacuum, especially in analytical and semiconductor related fields.
The ISP series of vacuum pumps offer a clean vacuum environment and eliminate the nuisance of cumbersome lubricant maintenance or sealing water administration. The ISP series is free from installation restrictions because of its air-cooled system. ISP vacuum pumps maintain low power consumption from atmosphere to maximum pressure.
- Sputtering equipment, Vacuum deposition equipment, Ion plating equipment
- Accelerator, Synchrotron Radiation
- Surface modification, Electron beam process
- Gas recovery devices
- Vacuum equipment
- Leak detectors
- Device handling system
- Vacuum furnace, Heat treatment furnace
- Laboratory use
- Vacuum packaging machine
Precaution when working with dry scroll vacuum pumps
- This pumping system is suitable for clean processes only. Do not use explosive, flammable, toxic or corrosive substances or substances, which contain chemicals, solvents or particles. ANEST IWATA will not perform maintenance work on pumps which have used hazardous substances.
- Use at ambient operation temperature in the range of 5°C to 40°C.
ISP – 50
|PUMPING SPEED:||60 (2.1) Hz|
|ULTIMATE PRESSURE:||<15 Pa (Torr)|
|NOISE LEVEL:||48 – 57 dB (A)|
|WATER VAPOR CAPACITY||3 g/day|
|INLET/OUTLET CONNECTION||25/16 NW|
|AIR FLUSH||4 L/min|