Magnetic Stirrers and Accessories
Scitek provides effective and efficient magnetic stirrers and accessories. The Heidolph magnetic stirrers of the MR-series are perfectly suitable for smooth to intense mixing and heating of low-viscosity fluids. The Heidolph hot plate stirrer is your first choice for decomposing organic and inorganic substances.
Aspects such as safety, convenience and cost savings have been considerably taken into account during the development of the stirrers. This is reflected in various unique product advantages of our lab hot plates. The KeraDisk hot plates allow for immediate heat transfer resulting in quick heat up times and chemically resistant surface.
The sealed housing protects your magnetic stirrer from aggressive fumes, liquids and vapors to prevent internal corrosion. The extended heating capacity of 800 W of our lab mixer reduces heat up times by 35% compared to other lab mixers at 600 W.
Turn your hot plate stirrer with our attachments into an efficiency increasing reaction station for up to 45 samples. The Heat-On attachments for our Heidolph stirrer are by far the safest, fastest and most efficient method for heating and mixing solutions in round bottom flasks.
Choose between different models of our hot plate magnetic stirrers: MR Hei-Standard, MR Hei-Tec, MR Hei-End. Regardless of your application – our stirring hot plates will guarantee gentle stirring in biology and microbiology applications.
Key Features of Heidolph Magnetic Stirrers:
- two independent temperature safety circuits with auto heater power off in case of malfunctions
- separate on/off switch for the heater to prevent accidental start
- Kera-Disk coating for unmatched chemical resistance and scratch protection
- hermetically sealed electronics which survive longer in fume hoods
- the strongest magnet in the market for powerful stirring
- fatest possible heat up times thanks to outstanding heat transfer though the Kera-Disk hotplate
Please watch this video for a short overview of our MR series:
Please download the brochure for detailed information: Magnetic_Stirrer_2014
For further enquires please contact us on email@example.com or on our contact page.