Magnetic Stirrers and Accessories
Scitek provides effective and efficient magnetic stirrers and accessories. The Heidolph magnetic stirrers of the MR-series are perfectly suitable for smooth to intense mixing and heating of low-viscosity fluids. The Heidolph hot plate stirrer is your first choice for decomposing organic and inorganic substances.
Aspects such as safety, convenience and cost savings have been considerably taken into account during the development of the stirrers. This is reflected in various unique product advantages of our lab hot plates. The KeraDisk hot plates allow for immediate heat transfer resulting in quick heat up times and chemically resistant surface.
The sealed housing protects your magnetic stirrer from aggressive fumes, liquids and vapors to prevent internal corrosion. The extended heating capacity of 800 W of our lab mixer reduces heat up times by 35% compared to other lab mixers at 600 W.
Turn your hot plate stirrer with our attachments into an efficiency increasing reaction station for up to 45 samples. The Heat-On attachments for our Heidolph stirrer are by far the safest, fastest and most efficient method for heating and mixing solutions in round bottom flasks.
Choose between different models of our hot plate magnetic stirrers: MR Hei-Standard, MR Hei-Tec, MR Hei-End. Regardless of your application – our stirring hot plates will guarantee gentle stirring in biology and microbiology applications.
Key Features of Heidolph Magnetic Stirrers:
- two independent temperature safety circuits with auto heater power off in case of malfunctions
- separate on/off switch for the heater to prevent accidental start
- Kera-Disk coating for unmatched chemical resistance and scratch protection
- hermetically sealed electronics which survive longer in fume hoods
- the strongest magnet in the market for powerful stirring
- fastest possible heat up times thanks to outstanding heat transfer through the Kera-Disk hotplate
Please watch this video for a short overview of our MR series:
Heat-On Attachments – Maximum Safety
With the Heat-On attachments, you can permanently increase the safety in your laboratory. By replacing oil baths, and heating mantles with Heat-On attachments you no longer need to worry about what could happen if you dropped hot oil on them. The elimination of hot oils also protects you against ignition of the heating bath.
- No spilling, no spraying, no drops
- No risk of fire due to ignition of heating bath fluid
- No contamination into your samples
- No contamination of the equipment or flasks
Durability and efficiency
- Great heat distribution due to aluminum
- Lower process times (up to 66% faster than oil baths)
- Better temperature measurement
- High temperature accuracy up to 260 °C
- No glass breakage due to unique design of the heat on block internal walls
- Block comes up higher on your round bottom flasks so you have even heat up
- For round-bottom flasks from 100 ml to 5,000 ml
- Multi-well Add-on for two flasks at the same time
- Temperature measurement inside the vessel or on the heating block
StarFish Workstations – Maximum Performance
Starfish reaction systems are the perfect solution for space and time saving reactions in your lab. With the additional StarFish accessories your magnetic stirrer becomes an efficient multifunction device. Up to 45 samples can be heated and stirred at once, allowing simultaneous reactions, concentrations, vacuum extraction and inert gas extraction. You can always rely on the quality and precision of our devices, without having to buy new glass sets. Simply use your existing glasses with the Heidolph StarFish System.
- Design for mimum use of space
- Cost-saving through the use of existing devices
- Cost-saving thanks to the use of existing glassware
- Various type of usage through numerous combination options
- Adaptable due to modular arrangement and composition
- Simultaneously process up to 45 samples
The StarFish Workstation is ideal for Soxhlet applications.
Please download the brochure for detailed information: Brochure PDF
For further enquires please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on our contact page.