Sydney, Australia | October 2021 – Scientific Equipment – Territory Sales Manager NSW & ACT
$100,000 – $149,999 Full time.
Represent Premium International Brands within the Scientific and High Technology Industry
• Excellent Remuneration Package with ‘Uncapped’ Commission Scheme.
• Opportunity for International Travel and Training.
• Incentives including wellbeing days and professional development.
• Be a pro-active, self-motivated and ambitious team member.
• Reside within Sydney.
• Have a minimum of 3 – 5 years field sales experience, ideally within the Scientific Industry.
• Knowledge of scientific vacuum related technologies is highly regarded, but not essential.
• Have a university degree in science or engineering or equivalent practical experience.
• Have precise communication skills both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
• Be flexible and willing to travel intrastate and internationally as required.
• Possess a current NSW Drivers Licence and a suitable clean, reliable vehicle.
• Extensive face-to-face interaction with Scitek customers is required and forms part of your KPI.
• Provide customer sales quotations and promptly follow up.
• Ensure customer requirements are clearly understood, documented, and always met.
• Maintain product portfolio competencies to provide accurate technical advice and guide customers through the purchasing process.
• Record all relevant customer interactions within our Relationship Management Software.
Join a market leading, genuine team that supports personal and professional growth through shared experience, knowledge and vision. As experts in applied Scientific and Industrial Vacuum Technology, Nanotechnology, Surface Science, Pharma and vacuum-technology-facilitating general laboratory instrumentation, Scitek has been a reliable partner to the local science industry for over 30 years.
Scitek’s product portfolio includes world leading brands such as Pfeiffer Vacuum, Martin Christ, Vacuubrand, Heidolph, Gatan and Alicat. Our customers include research institutes, universities, scientific and industrial OEM’s, general industry and various government organisations. Scitek offers customers exceptional confidence with our end-to-end service that goes beyond the supply of our products alone. We take great care in offering service that sets industry benchmarks in customer satisfaction.
Scitek offers extensive product training, from within our team of experts and from our international suppliers, as well as an excellent remuneration package, that includes a generous base package, an ‘uncapped’ commission scheme, personal use mobile phone and car allowance.
Scitek provides you with first class IT and communication tools.
Scitek encourages flexible working arrangements, such as from home, from the office or the location best suited to efficiently achieve business outcomes. Our team comes together regularly to maintain and build relationships.
Scitek offers a range of incentives, including wellbeing days and professional development.
To succeed in this sales role, the successful candidate will need to establish strong customer relationships, maintain the utmost integrity, provide outstanding customer service and spend significant time visiting customers face to face.
Reporting directly to Scitek’s Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing a wide range of sales tasks.
Apply Now with your cover letter and CV to email@example.com