Radleys Innovations for chemistry
Radleys have been manufacturing scientific glassware and laboratory instruments for over 50 years and their customers include leading blue-chips industrial and academic research facilities around the world.
- Established in 1966
- Based in Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
- Instrument and glassware manufacturer
- In-hour research and development facilities
- Distributors in 48 countries
Their area of expertise is focused on equipment for chemical synthesis, process development, work-up and evaporation.
What do they do?
Radley’s provide innovative chemistry equipment for safer, cleaner, greener and more productive chemical research. Offering technology benefits in heating, cooling and liquid stirring. Their products have the following benefits
- Increased throughput for improved productivity
- Savings in time, space and money
- Better yields and improved results
- Safer, cleaner and greener working practices
- Reliable and reproducible results