Ideally suited for applications in low and medium vacuum and are often used in the:
- coating and semiconductor industry,
- chemical and process technology and,
- research & development.
The OktaLine series Roots pumps can be perfectly tailored to customer-specific requirements by different pumping speeds and versions. This type of pump needs a backing pump both suited to the application and designed for the gas stream.
The likewise available OktaLine G gas-cooled Roots provide additional flexibility. They are a special version of usual Roots pumps and are ideal for the evacuation of media that must not come into contact with waste water or oils. These pumps are ideally suited to customer requirements for high pressure differences and maximum compression ratios. The gas-circulation-cooled Roots pump can also be operated without a backing pump.
When combined with other Roots pumps or the appropriate backing pump, Roots pumps can be perfectly adapted to the particular application. Pfeiffer Vacuum has 50 years experience in the customer-specific design of such systems and is therefore the leading supplier of vacuum solutions.
- Complete line of Roots pumps offers optimum flexibility and maximum process capability
- Fast evacuation thanks to high compression ratio
- Maintenance free, maximum reliability and highest availability thanks to magnetic coupling (optional)
- Process adaptation and energy savings are possible thanks to frequency converter operation (optional)
- Low operating costs thanks to convection cooling and magnetic coupling (optional)
For further information on our range of vacuum generation products please contract us on our contact page.