For Applications in Research & Development.
The ModulLine series includes three TPR Pirani vacuum gauges with a measurement range from 1,000 to 8.10-4 mbar and three IKR cold-cathode measuring tubes with measurement ranges from 5.10-3 to 10-11 mbar. Given the vacuum gauages do not contain electronics they can be used in highly radioactive environments.
- Rugged and well proven design
- Basically uneffected by radioactivity and electromagnetic fields
- Is being used on all large accelerators
- Four different interface options (Profibus)
- Metal-sealed versions of the sensors are available
- Automatic switchover from Pirani to cold cathode sensor
- For use in critical areas like high radiation, for example
- For UHV
For further enquires please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on our contact page.